Version 2017.2 was released on Nov 14, 2017.
The highlight of this release is our brand new Dashboard Designer! Dashboards have been overhauled to be more feature-rich and easier to use. Dashboards can now automatically scale to any screen size. Components can be aligned and styled more easily. Manage all your filters from one menu. And build ExpressViews directly in the dashboard!
The full list of new features is as follows:
- Overhauled Dashboard Designer
- Three new types of charts: Statistical Process Control (SPC), Zoom Line and Zoom Scatter charts
- Dynamic benchmark lines based on chart data
- Analytical functions for calculating the Mean, Mode, Variance, and Standard Deviation of a data set
- ExpressViews can now be used in Dashboards and Chained Reports and can be scheduled
- Many improvements to the Formula Editor:
- Functions have interactive tooltips that explain what they do and how to use them
- Type to search for functions, parameters, cells, and data fields
- Improved drag and drop to build complex formulas easily and interactively
- Freeze Rows and Columns for exporting a report to Excel
- Formula Joins and Entity Cloning for advanced joining. Join to lookup tables, join objects to themselves, join on inequalities, sub-queries, and more, all without needing to write SQL.
- Query report data incrementally, pulling subsets of rows piece by piece, to ease report and database load times
- User interface improvements and new ExpressView Themes and Application Themes
Clients and evaluation users can download the latest version here.