Many times during the evaluation process, Exago may be setup to access resources over HTTP. As the evaluation progresses, or when transitioning from evaluation to production, it may be desirable to secure the connections between Exago and these resources. This article serves as a checklist of all locations in the product where an HTTP or HTTPS resource may be provided, making it easy to transition from one to the other.
- Data Sources (Admin Console > Data > Sources) that use web services
- Admin Console > General Settings > Main Settings > Temp URL
- The following Scheduler Settings (Admin Console > General > Scheduler Settings):
- Schedule Remoting Host
- Remote Execution Remoting Host
- Custom Queue Service
- The following nodes in the Scheduler Service's configuration file:
REST Web Service API
<webreportsbaseurl>node of the WebReportsApi.xml configuration file.
The host application is the application that embeds Exago into it.