Why Would I Use This Form?
The 'Ask a Question' ticket form is intended for general inquiries outside the realm of submitting enhancements or reporting issues. Question topics can include, but are not limited to, updating, functionality, and integration.
How Do I Find The 'Ask a Question' Form?
- Navigate to the Support Center home page (support.exagoinc.com)
- Click on the 'Submit a Request' button located under the search bar
- In the drop-down box, select 'ask a question'
- Fill out the ticket form as completely as possible. A description of each field can be found in the section below.
What Information Do I Need?
The subject is a synopsis of the question. Make sure that it describes the question you are asking.
- Example: Question about Themes when updating to a different version
This is where you'll ask your question. Make sure the question is clear and contains enough information for the support representative to understand as much about the issue as possible.
Your Exago Environment
This corresponds to the version and build that you are running in the environment. To find the current version and build information, press Ctrl+Shift+V anywhere within Exago.
Tips and Best Practices
- Be as descriptive as possible and include all applicable information. More details will ensure the best possible response.
- Screenshots can be uploaded to add more clarity to the inquiry, use case, or observed behavior.
- Check out our How-To articles to make sure that your question hasn't previously been answered and our Admins/Users sections for supplemental information.
- End users - If you are unsure about any ticket form questions, please check with your administrator.