The following options are inaccessible from the Admin Console, but may be toggled on or off by editing the field in the config file xml.
- <showcrosstabwizard> – Show or hide the CrossTab Wizard button in the Report Designer.
- <allowhtmlinscheduledemails> – Set to True to allow users to insert html tags within the body of scheduled emails.
- <showbrowseroutofdatewarning> (v2016.3.4+) – Set to False to prevent a popup error message from appearing if a user accesses Exago with an unsupported browser.
- <webfarmsupport> – Must be set to True if running in a web farm environment.
- <expressviewdefaultformattheme> – (v2017.1+) Select a default ExpressView theme.
- <aliasallentities> – (v2017.2+) Always use data object Ids as an alias in the generated SQL.
- <safemode> – (v2017.2+) Ensure that data object names and Ids are unique. If not, log an Error.
Any fields which are not mentioned here are either not intended for external use or not fully implemented, and should be ignored.