This article details the changes in the REST API.
- AllowReportCustomSQLObjects property added to Roles/Settings resource.
- The following properties were added to the Settings resource:
- The MinArgs and MaxArgs properties of Functions resources are deprecated, and are no longer readable or writeable.
- Data Field resource can now specify whether fields support only static or only dynamic filters.
- Parameters property added to Entities resource.
- IsShowAdvancedReports property added to Settings resource. This is the same as IsShowStandardReports.
- New Api Action types added to Sessions resource: ScheduleReport, ScheduledReportsManager, NewExpressView.
- Report Load Errors property added to ReportSettings object of Sessions resource.
- More config settings now available through Settings endpoint.
- Direct execution of reports via Reports/Execute endpoint now supports Pdf, Rtf, & Excel for all reports, and Json for Standard and Express reports.
- Added the ability to add and modify filters on the active report.