The version and build number of the Scheduler Service must match that of the Web Application.
You may have different installations of Exago with different versions/builds on separate servers. The Scheduler Service installation wizard allows you to install multiple Schedulers to maintain corresponding version/builds with the Web Application.
Use the following steps to install the Scheduler Service on Windows:
- Download the latest Windows or Linux installers here.
- Make sure your antivirus is software disabled and run the installation wizard as an Administrator.
- Click the Scheduler button.
- Click Next to bring up the ‘Select Installation Location’ menu.
- Specify if you want to create a new service or if you want to update an existing one.
- To create a new service set a name and location.
- Select to who the Exago Scheduler Windows Service will be installed. By default, “Everyone” is selected. Click Next.
- Confirm your location selections by clicking Next
- Monitor the installation and click Finish when it is complete.
- Run " installExago.sh " as root.
- Enter 3 for the Scheduler Service
If you elect to install the Scheduler Service, the installer will create the sub directory "Scheduler" in your previously specified install path.
- Follow the prompts
To configure the Scheduler Service, continue to this article.