The following options are inaccessible from the Admin Console, but may be toggled on or off by editing the field in the config file xml.
- <showcrosstabwizard> – Show or hide the CrossTab Wizard button in the Report Designer.
- <allowhtmlinscheduledemails> – Set to True to allow users to insert html tags within the body of scheduled emails.
- <showbrowseroutofdatewarning> (v2016.3.4+) – Set to False to prevent a popup error message from appearing if a user accesses Exago with an unsupported browser.
- <webfarmsupport> – Must be set to True if running in a web farm environment.
- <expressviewdefaultformattheme> – (v2017.1+) Select a default ExpressView theme.
Any fields which are not mentioned here are either not intended for external use or not fully implemented, and should be ignored.