Version 2016.2 was released on July 27, 2016.
New features highlighted in this release include batch emailing, data-driven alerting, and collated chained reports. Additionally, users can now add formula sorts for custom sorting, and specify custom linked fields for drilldowns.
The full list of new features is as follows:
- Ability to sort data based on a formula calculation, which allows for "true" grouping by formula
- Batch report emailing to send filtered versions of a master report to a list of email addresses
- Sending email alerts based on report data
- Collating chained reports on a common sort field, which allows otherwise disparate reports to be combined into filtered composites
- Customizable drilldowns to enable linking reports by distinct data fields
- Automatic load balancing for remote execution servers
- Enhancements for dashboards and scheduling
- New server events: OnExportCsvCell, OnParameterSqlStatementConstructed
- Ability to use sessionInfo in extensibility assemblies, for access to program state variables
Clients and evaluation users can download the latest version here.